Weird error about timezone
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Weird error about timezone

Weird error about timezone 10 years, 9 months ago #11170

• lefty
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I really don't know what happens, this error occures only if I enable the template!

Then the mainsite said this error:

"DateTime::__construct() [datetime.--construct]: Failed to parse time string (jerror) at position 0 (j): The timezone could not be found in the database"

I know that this isn't a error about the timezone, I checked everything on google, I looked into the configuration.php and so on, all stuff is working! But as soon as I change the template to SJ Plus, that error appears.

It's a fresh install of newest Joomla, I updated YT Framework to 2.1.8 (version was 2.1 in the download). So I really don't know anymore I tried 3 hours now and nothing resolved that error.

Hope you guys can help me

Re: Weird error about timezone 10 years, 9 months ago #11206

• SA Thuy
Website Information (for Admin Only)
Site Url: http://test.lfty.eu/index.php
Admin Username: admin
Admin Password: hah4bave6
FTP/SSH Server: lfty.eu / mmo-hell.de
FTP/SSH Username: f00819fc
FTP/SSH Password: rJwmxJ7xWMHDkCz7
Dear lefty

Please try to comment line 'open_basedir' in php.ini on your host or you can refer at: www.smartaddons.com/forum/241-sj-joomla3/5339-failed-to-parse-time-string-jerror-at-position-0?limit=6&start=6

Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes