AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ PLUS Positions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ PLUS Positions

SJ PLUS Positions 10 years, 9 months ago #11053

I'm able to use these positions demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-plus/images/position.jpg, but then how do I use special posicions???

If you go here: demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-plus, you'll see the notice bar, sticky left and right and a tool bottom.

Which of course I have the option of using special positions "on". But I dont see how can I use them, I mean I don't see the way to put some text in the "notice bar" and use it.!

By the way I have another trouble, for example I want to put some stuff at bottom 4 position, but If I do so, since I'm not using any other bottom position it appears as if I were using bottom 1. They only way I've found to actually use bottom 4 is to also use bottom 1,2,3 so bottom 4 will appear in bottom's 4 position. the same for social, search or contact.

It seems like since there is free space at the right it auto aligns there, at that free space.

Another Question!!

How can I add more background images for the header and footer??

Thanks for your answer!!!
The topic has been locked.

Re: SJ PLUS Positions 10 years, 9 months ago #11056

• SA Thuy
Dear Rolando,

To using special posicions, please go to Template Manager => Edit SJ Plus template=> Advanced tab=> Tools field => Choose 'Yes' in 'Use special position'. Then you can create new module and choose a position in sticky_left, ticky_right, notice, tool_bottom.

How can I add more background images for the header and footer??
Please upload your header image in your_site/templates/sj_plus/images/pattern/header,
Please upload your footer image in your_site/templates/sj_plus/images/pattern/footer,
Then go to your_site/templates/sj_plus/css/pattern.css and find:
#yt_header.pattern1 {
    background-image: url("../images/pattern/header/pattern1.png");
}

=>
#yt_header.pattern1 {
    background-image: url("../images/pattern/header/your_header_image");
}

and:
#yt_spotlight2.pattern4, #yt_footer.pattern4 {
    background-image: url("../images/pattern/footer/pattern4.png");
}

=>
#yt_spotlight2.pattern4, #yt_footer.pattern4 {
    background-image: url("../images/pattern/footer/your_footer_image");
}

Thanks

Re: SJ PLUS Positions 10 years, 9 months ago #11085

Hello,

Thanks for your answer, it did helped me with the background images, but still my problem about positions.

As I said special positions are ACTIVATED and even though they are impossible to use, I mean they do NOT appear at the positions list to set a module.

And I still wondering why the positions auto align.

Just in case there was an error, I made a backup of my site and I erased everything and made a clean install of joomla 3.1.1 and sj plus and I still get the error there's no way to use special positions!

Please Help!!

Re: SJ PLUS Positions 10 years, 9 months ago #11097

• SA Thuy
Dear Rolando,

To using special positions, please go to Template Manager => Edit SJ Plus template=> Advanced tab=> Tools field => Choose 'Yes' in 'Use special position'. Then you can create new module and choose a position in sticky_left, ticky_right, notice, tool_bottom.

Example, you add module in sticky_left, in left the site, there are icons, you can click in them and it will display your module.

Thanks

Re: SJ PLUS Positions 10 years, 9 months ago #11107

Dear SA Thuy,

I don't know what I'm saying wrong but as I said 2 times already the option "Use special Position" is preset "YES", and sticky_left, ticky_right, notice, tool_bottom are NOT listed at the position list to set a module at the pos!

Thanks!

Re: SJ PLUS Positions 10 years, 9 months ago #11117

• SA Thuy
Dear Rolando,

Could you please send your url to us? We will check soon.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes