You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Help Few Things...! Please
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help Few Things...! Please

Help Few Things...! Please 10 years, 11 months ago #10956

Hello,

This is my first request for help, and I have some questions.

1- Special positions and Notice Module.

They are both active but when I add a module they doesn't appear at positions list.

2- Is there a way to manage the size of the "Override logo image", I mean I can put a bigger logo but some logos they auto-resize smaller.

3- I'd like to change the highlight menu bar color, please see the attachment. I don't know what file to edit.

Thanks, please if you know the answer of any of these questions please answer! Any solution would be really nice.!!

I really appreciate
Attachments:

Re: Help Few Things...! Please 10 years, 11 months ago #10960

After some research and everything I did found how to change the color .

Now I still need help with the other things.

Thanks!
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by rolandomoragaaes.

Re: Help Few Things...! Please 10 years, 11 months ago #11019

• SA Thuy
Dear Rolando,

1. Please check position and menu assign in your module, you can refer module positions of template: demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-plus/images/position.jpg

2. Because the template is responsive, maybe, you have to change width in layout file (your_site\templates\sj_plus\layouts). If possible, please send your url to us?

3. Please go to choose 'No' in Development with lesscss, Merge file, Compress css and Compress js, then go to your_site/templates/sj_plus/css/template-blue.css and find:

#yt_menuposition ul.navi > li.level1:hover,
#yt_menuposition ul.navi > li.level1.hover,
#yt_menuposition ul.navi > li.level1.active {
    background: #0291FF;
}

=>
#yt_menuposition ul.navi > li.level1:hover,
#yt_menuposition ul.navi > li.level1.hover,
#yt_menuposition ul.navi > li.level1.active {
    background: your_color;
}

Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by .

Re: Help Few Things...! Please 10 years, 11 months ago #11032

Thank you,

I already changed the color.

Actually yeah I'm able to use these positions demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-plus/images/position.jpg, but then how do I use special posicions???

If you go here: demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-plus, you'll see the notice bar, sticky left and right and a tool bottom.

Which of course I have the option of using special positions "on". But I dont see how can I use them, I mean I don't see the way to put some text in the "notice bar" and use it.!

By the way I have another trouble, for example I want to put some stuff at bottom 4 position, but If I do so, since I'm not using any other bottom position it appears as if I were using bottom 1. They only way I've found to actually use bottom 4 is to also use bottom 1,2,3 so bottom 4 will appear in bottom's 4 position. the same for social, search or contact.

It seems like since there is free space at the right it auto aligns there, at that free space.

Another Question!!

How can I add more background images for the header and footer??

Thanks for your answer!!!
Attachments:
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by rolandomoragaaes.

Re: Help Few Things...! Please 10 years, 11 months ago #11047

• SA Thuy
Dear Rolando,

About other issue, please create new topic. We will check asap.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes