About the Shortcodes
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: About the Shortcodes

About the Shortcodes 10 years, 10 months ago #10909

• jess57
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry, I am a newbie here.
How could I use the Shortcodes in the custom HTML module?

For example, in the customer output page, when i click on the YT Shortcodes, it appears "[social type="facebook" color="yes/no"]PLACE_LINK_HERE[/social]" for me to edit. But after refresh the website, nothing change. Anyone know how to use the Shortcodes?

I will grateful if someone tell me a little bit about how to use shortcodes here. Thanks!
The topic has been locked.

Re: About the Shortcodes 10 years, 10 months ago #10911

• SA Thuy
Dear jess57,

Do you already install YT Shortcodes plugin? When you click on YT Shortcodes, it appears [social type="facebook" color="yes/no"]PLACE_LINK_HERE[/social], you can edit PLACE_LINK_HERE, example: [social type="facebook" color="yes/no"]www.smartaddons.com[/social]
You can refer use-guide at: demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-plus/index.php/explore/short-codes
in Right Column, please click on elements to read demo and use guide.

Thanks

Re: About the Shortcodes 10 years, 10 months ago #10923

• jess57
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Thuy!

I do install the plug in and follow the instruction exactly like you said. I edit the PLACE_LINK_HERE to www.facebook.com/instylecabinet. So it appears like:

[social type="facebook" color="yes"]www.facebook.com/instylecabinet[/social],

however the facebook icon directly link to instylecabinet.com/www.facebook.com/instylecabinet.

Here is my website: instylecabinet.com, do you mind help me check with it? I don't know how to get rid of the domain name ahead of the facebook link.

Thanks again

Re: About the Shortcodes 10 years, 10 months ago #10929

• SA Thuy
Dear jess57,

I checked on your site, it miss file your_site/plugins/system/ytshortcodes/assets/js/shortcodes.js. Please re-install yt shortcode plugin and enable it.

Thanks

Re: About the Shortcodes 10 years, 10 months ago #10931

• jess57
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi SA Thuy,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I re-install the plugin again. But the same issue, the facebook icon appears this time but it directs to another page that I don't want.

I find out that whatever link I enter in the PLACE_LINK_HERE, it will open a page with
my domain/PLACE_LINK_HERE. For example, I enter in www.facebook.com in the PLACE_LINK_HERE area, the icon will actually direct to instylecabinet.com/www.facebook.com
and "instylecabinet.com" is my domain.

So in this case, how could I direct to www.facebook.com not instylecabinet.com/www.facebook.com? Thank you so much again

Re: About the Shortcodes 10 years, 10 months ago #10933

• SA Thuy
Dear jess57,

Please check your module again, I see that your link is '/www.facebook.com' => 'www.facebook.com'

If possible, please send admin your account to we check.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes