Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Tiny MCE dissapear when create article on frontend
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tiny MCE dissapear when create article on frontend

Tiny MCE dissapear when create article on frontend 10 years, 10 months ago #10794

• yeri
  • Fresh Boarder
Anyone can hekp please , when I try to create article from frontend the tiny mce dissapear and upload image button floating.I'm using joomla 3 with sjplus package.My site still offline mode I worked it out on localhost.

This is sample image

image 1image 1

image 2

sorry i have problem attach file so I give the link from google.
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by yeri. Reason: image link

Re: Tiny MCE dissapear when create article on frontend 10 years, 10 months ago #10811

• SA Thuy
Dear yeri,

About Tiny MCE dissapear when create article on frontend, please go to Template Manager and please disable 'Merge file', 'Compress css' and 'Compress js'.
About the second image, please go to your_site\libraries\cms\form\field\media.php and find:

// The button.
		if ($this->element['disabled'] != true)
		{
			JHtml::_('bootstrap.tooltip');

$html[] = '<a class="modal btn" title="' . JText::_('JLIB_FORM_BUTTON_SELECT') . '" href="'
				. ($this->element['readonly'] ? ''
				: ($link ? $link
					: 'index.php?option=com_media&amp;view=images&amp;tmpl=component&amp;asset=' . $asset . '&amp;author='
					. $this->form->getValue($authorField)) . '&amp;fieldid=' . $this->id . '&amp;folder=' . $folder) . '"'
				. ' rel="{handler: \'iframe\', size: {x: 800, y: 500}}">';
			$html[] = JText::_('JLIB_FORM_BUTTON_SELECT') . '</a><a class="btn hasTooltip" title="' . JText::_('JLIB_FORM_BUTTON_CLEAR') . '" href="#" onclick="';
			$html[] = 'jInsertFieldValue(\'\', \'' . $this->id . '\');';
			$html[] = 'return false;';
			$html[] = '">';
			$html[] = '<i class="icon-remove"></i></a>';
		}

Please rename class 'modal' in <a> tag:
<a class="modal btn" title="' . JText::_('JLIB_FORM_BUTTON_SELECT')

=>
<a class="modal1 btn" title="' . JText::_('JLIB_FORM_BUTTON_SELECT')

Thanks

Re: Tiny MCE dissapear when create article on frontend 10 years, 10 months ago #10872

• yeri
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks it works fine now:)

But I forgot to mention another problem on my previous post, the button is un clickable (eg : save button, close button , toggle editor) and it ok for now.

the problem arise again when I try to insert the image from the image and links tab and under the intro image when I clicked select and try to insert the picture, the insert and cancel button is unclickable.
And I try another alternative to insert the via image button under the tiny MCE editor and it ok with that.so I can continue

bye the way thanks for reply

Re: Tiny MCE dissapear when create article on frontend 10 years, 10 months ago #10885

• SA Thuy
Dear yeri,

Maybe your site is conflict js. Now it already work with the tiny MCE editor? if you are in need of further assistance, we would be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Re: Tiny MCE dissapear when create article on frontend 10 years, 3 months ago #16524

• logipo
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, please i need help with this, i have the same problem..

changing "modal" for "modal1" fixes the issue of the floating "selection button" but after i do this the "insert" and "cancel" buttons just dont work. Please ill be waiting for your answer, thank you so so much.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by logipo. Reason: adding an image

Re: Tiny MCE dissapear when create article on frontend 10 years, 3 months ago #16666

• usersmart1
Dear Alvaro Jijón,

Could you please send us your live URl so that we could have closer look on the issue.

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes