Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

YT Framework update errors, PLEASE HELP!!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: YT Framework update errors, PLEASE HELP!!!!

YT Framework update errors, PLEASE HELP!!!! 10 years, 11 months ago #10707

• kellym9236
  • Fresh Boarder
I had a problem with my virtuemart save and close, save and cancel buttons they would not work so I installed the YT Framework for my version and now the buttons work on the Admin side but when I go to my site I get these errors:

I created an exact copy of my live site so you can help me,

After installing the YT plugin update virtuemart was working in the administrator but when I go to the site online my website is gone and I get these errors:

Warning: include_once(/****/***/html/devsiteJ_SEPARATORtemplatesJ_SEPARATORsj_plusJ_SEPARATORincludesJ_SEPARATORframe_inc.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /****/***/html/templates/sj_plus/index.php on line 21

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening ' /****/***/html/devsiteJ_SEPARATORtemplatesJ_SEPARATORsj_plusJ_SEPARATORincludesJ_SEPARATORframe_inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in /****/***/html/templates/sj_plus/index.php on line 21

Fatal error: Call to a member function getParam() on a non-object in /****/***/html/templates/sj_plus/index.php on line 23

Can anyone PLEASE HELP ME? does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you,

Kelly
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by kellym9236.

Re: YT Framework update errors, PLEASE HELP!!!! 10 years, 11 months ago #10727

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Kelly,

You have to use yt plugin for Yt Framework v2 in Sj Plus template.

Please uninstall the yt plugin before and install yt plugin for YT Framework v2 again.

You can download it at www.smartaddons.com/joomla/download/free-joomla-templates/cat_view/29-joomla-/44-free-templates/217-yt-plugin

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes