AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problems with Kickstart for joomla 2.5x and 3.1
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problems with Kickstart for joomla 2.5x and 3.1

Problems with Kickstart for joomla 2.5x and 3.1 10 years, 12 months ago #10618

For joomla! 3.1 I can not even install joomla!
For joomla! 2.5, I can install the but the modules, menus and all the rest is static.

I'm also having problems with the module Sj Basic News that does not change the picture size.

brasilemfoco.org/

Re: Problems with Kickstart for joomla 2.5x and 3.1 10 years, 11 months ago #10647

• SA Thuy
Dear tasag,

Could you please send screenshots of your issues when you install SJ Plus for Joomla 3.1 and Joomla 2.5? I installed on my localhost, and it work normally.

I see that your site (brasilemfoco.org) is using on SJ Worldnews template.

Thanks

Re: Problems with Kickstart for joomla 2.5x and 3.1 10 years, 11 months ago #10664

Yes, I changed the template because I could not work with SJ Plus, but I will make two new installations on the server just to try to solve this problem.

Re: Problems with Kickstart for joomla 2.5x and 3.1 10 years, 11 months ago #10665

This is one of the errors in the installation of Joomla! 3.1, but also gives error tables.

In Joomla! 2.5 there is no error, but the menus, Tabs and everything do not open as you can see from this address insue2.brasilemfoco.org/
Attachments:

Re: Problems with Kickstart for joomla 2.5x and 3.1 10 years, 11 months ago #10679

• SA Thuy
Dear tasag,

Please go to Template Manager of SJ Plus => Disable 'Merge file' on Optimize options

Thanks

Re: Problems with Kickstart for joomla 2.5x and 3.1 10 years, 11 months ago #10680

Thank you, you could just tell me why when I copy the HTML code of the modules of the social buttons they do not appear on a site that was not installed by Kickstart?

As here (insue.brasilemfoco.org/) om "get social", I just copied and pasted the code. the same happens in the footer.
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by thiago@gruponews.com.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes