Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

How about a template for non profit organizations/associations?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How about a template for non profit organizations/associations?

How about a template for non profit organizations/associations? 4 years, 10 months ago #35489

Hello there,
Am a longtime subscriber and fan of your templates which I use for 5-6 websites now.
I do however MISS one: how about coming up with a template for multi-activities associations?
I mean, I am part of an association with culture and sports subsections such as tennis,volley-ball,arts,fitness etc....
I am looking for an effective and somewhat flashy stuff which could visually allow users to quickly browse and select activities in a total of about 50+ differents subjects.
I currently use SJ Company which I heavily customized, but I am looking for something a bit more sexy and Joomla 4-ready...
Any idea/suggestion would be warmly welcome.

Keep up the good work and thank you!

Philippe
The following user(s) said Thank You: SA Duong Ha

Re: How about a template for non profit organizations/associations? 4 years, 10 months ago #35494

Thanks for your suggestion!
We will gather more information about this topic and take it into our plan soon.

Best regards!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes