add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Does smartaddons.com support exist ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Does smartaddons.com support exist ?

Does smartaddons.com support exist ? 10 years, 3 months ago #16151

Your compagny promise an answer on tickets within 24 hours.
That's not true at least for me ( 48 hours ++).
I already wrote a few by now for your Sj-decou for joomla 3.2 full of bugs..
Also When I finally get a reply, it was to tell me I messed up their code. No way i didn't even touch it.
10 days since first ticket for this matter was opened.

Today is Friday GMT+1, and your office will close in Vietnam in a few hours.
That mean we'll be left without a reply and we can"t get busy on website development during the week-end...
and if my ticket get answered next Monday = 72 hours +
No comment
Unless I get real help somedays , I would say about smartaddons.com support is not even slow, it's worse.
And to any people like me already with some pressure to get a commercial website online and running.
I would say if you are in european time Gmt +1, there is no point in dealing with a company like that at GMT+7 (Vietnam I believe) which is so unreactive.
(Ticket N° TT-0000003424)

Re: Does smartaddons.com support exist ? 10 years, 3 months ago #16173

Dear cyril gicquel,

We're sorry about the lateness.
Please check our answer in your ticket www.smartaddons.com/my-account/account-history/my-tickets/view-ticket/9249-joomla-front-end-category-blog-is-messed-up-by-template

Thanks!
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by anhqn.

Re: Does smartaddons.com support exist ? 10 years, 1 month ago #17268

Unfornunately by the time smartaddons support wakes up, We found a solution on our own looking closely how coding was done on templates from other template provider.
Solution the support gave was to comment some lines (/*) in order to exclude it from code.
No need to say that the so called solution was also not working.

In general looking at their forum , a lot of topics are left unreplied and when they reply is generally days later...

So smartaddons is trying to make their templates compatible with all kind of extensions( k2, etc) what they surely could do is making their extensions, templates compatible with joomla core design at first
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes