AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

how to take related article in low of one article
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: how to take related article in low of one article

how to take related article in low of one article 10 years, 3 months ago #14857

Hello let me explain: it would be possible to have at the end of an article a list item that has a connection with him will link could be related to the title, tags, the categories I know: it will can to activate and assign to us all pages and they would make a preselection of these famous items: a bit like the big day or at the end of an article we have section close to the subject of that article or when we downloaded an app on a store (android or apple) we have a list of app close to our download

Re: how to take related article in low of one article 10 years, 3 months ago #14865

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Ferhat Mehdi,

I'm sorry I haven't understood your question because there are some problems not clear when reading this.
We have a plugin can show related articles for Joomla content. You can check detail on our demo here: demo.smartaddons.com/#smartoss-related-news. This plugin will help you show other articles in the same category of main article. You can show date, icon and subject of related articles.

Please let us know if this is not as your want.

Thanks!

Re: how to take related article in low of one article 10 years, 3 months ago #14878

in my template l have a module what the name is "related news" but l don't now how it fontion : have you a toturiel or a demo please because demo.smartaddons.com/#smartoss-related-news. don't ok ...

Re: how to take related article in low of one article 10 years, 3 months ago #14879

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Ferhat Mehdi,

Please refer more in this link: www.smartaddons.com/joomla/extensions/free-extensions/item/252-sj-content-related-news-joomla-plugin.
This is plugin free, so you can download and try free on your template. Other way, you can see the configuration of this plugin in the guide for template you are using.

Thanks!

Re: how to take related article in low of one article 10 years, 3 months ago #14886

think l understant and ok : but how duplicate this plug in for use with different parameter:
to display the item bind certain category in different section(since a module for exemple)
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by ferhatyanis.

Re: how to take related article in low of one article 10 years, 3 months ago #14917

Dear Ferhat Mehdi,

This plugin can't duplicate. you can try with other plugin.
To set up this plugin : go to Administrator -> Plug-in Manager -> Sj Content Related News

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes