Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Can't send email with SJ OnePage 1.2 and Joomla 3.5.1
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can't send email with SJ OnePage 1.2 and Joomla 3.5.1

Can't send email with SJ OnePage 1.2 and Joomla 3.5.1 7 years, 11 months ago #28059

Posted this message in General Questions because it also deals with Recaptcha 2.0 not being supported in SJ Contact Ajax:

This is also logged in the ticket system but noone is looking at it....

Hi all,

After struggling for quite a while, I just happened to figure the reason why I could not display a recaptcha on my SJ OnePage-based websites: Recaptcha 1.0 is ok, but recaptcha 2.0 is not

Do you guys have any plans to upgrade your module code to support recaptcha 2?
In my case, it is the SJ Contact Ajax extension which doesn't like recaptcha 2.0

Problem is that recaptcha 1 is no longer "supported"...

Logged it in the ticket system but since no one was assigned to this issue, thought I'd also post it here....

[EDIT1]
Did some more investigation on the recaptcha and SJ Contact Ajax module

1) Even if recaptcha 1.0 displays now on contact form, the mail is never sent...
2) If I disable capcha on the form itself, the email is not sent either!

EDIT 2: Am running J!3.5.1 and read all around that there are issues with the new phpMailer in 3.5. Ran the default phpmailer test ok, also tried the Sendmail test ok.
But when it goes to SJ Contact Ajax, no email gets out

I think that there is a really serious issue here...

Thanks

Philippe
The topic has been locked.

Re: Can't send email with SJ OnePage 1.2 and Joomla 3.5.1 7 years, 11 months ago #28061

• thuyltt

[SOLVED] Re: Can't send email with SJ OnePage 1.2 and Joomla 3.5.1 7 years, 11 months ago #28063

Thanks to the support team!
The issue has now been fixed using the latest SJ Contact Ajax 1.2.0 module:email do still get out.

Thanks much!

Philippe

[SOLVED] Re: Can't send email with SJ OnePage 1.2 and Joomla 3.5.1 7 years, 11 months ago #28078

Spent almost the entire weekend digging into SJ Contact Ajax code and fixed a few issues:
- Fixed the 'loading' gif image still displayed after email sent
- Fixed the green or red "Message sent" or "Message not sent" spans not displayed
plus some minor cosmetics issues in the email sent...

Just in case somebody would be interested...

Cheers
Last Edit: 7 years, 11 months ago by phil91.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes