Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

problem with this Sj Contact Ajax module with template SJ-ME, CAN NOT CHANGE ADDRESS PHONE, MAIL AND REMOVE FAKE LATIN TEXT
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: problem with this Sj Contact Ajax module with template SJ-ME, CAN NOT CHANGE ADDRESS PHONE, MAIL AND REMOVE FAKE LATIN TEXT

problem with this Sj Contact Ajax module with template SJ-ME, CAN NOT CHANGE ADDRESS PHONE, MAIL AND REMOVE FAKE LATIN TEXT 9 years, 4 months ago #22250

PROBLEM WITH CONTACT "Sj Contact Ajax" WITH SJ-ME TEMPLATE, CAN NOT CHANGE ADDRESS PHONE, MAIL AND REMOVE FAKE LATIN TEXT
Yet in the backend sj-contact settings, I enter my name, address etc ... I backup and fronted it s always shows this:
Forem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque convallis ligula eget tellus lacinia triplet. Vivamus convallis triplet fringilla. Pellentesque pharetra, lacus tincidunt pulvinar facilisis
Address: 40th Street, Oakland, California, United States
Phone-number: 1-212-555555-1
E-mail: luannt@ytcvn.com

How does this work ??

Seeing this problem with this Sj Contact Ajax module with template SJ-ME I bought subscribing to JTC, I wanted to set up another contact module .... IT'S IMPOSSIBLE with smartaddons to add other modules without creating conflict !!
Pending a response regarding the above mentioned problems with the contactless module-sj
Unsolved my purchase and my customization work will have been for nothing, unable to leave an address, telephone ....incorrects
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes