You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ Expo quickstart j31 hanging with sample data
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ Expo quickstart j31 hanging with sample data

SJ Expo quickstart j31 hanging with sample data 10 years, 6 months ago #13061

Hi,
I install SJ_Expo_sj_expo_quickstart_j31_v1.1.2 in localhost (using xampp-win32-1.8.2-2-VC9-installer) but it's stuck at Installing sample data.
Any known problem with this package? Any suggestion?

Note: I did install successfully SJ_News_sj_news_quickstart_j31_v2.0.1 in the same PC so it looks like the problem is in SJExpo package itself.
Thanks for your help.
The topic has been locked.

Re: SJ Expo quickstart j31 hanging with sample data 10 years, 6 months ago #13106

Dear Hoang Chu,

Please delete cache, cookie of the browser, then re-install. Or you can Or you can install with the browser other.

Thanks!

Re: SJ Expo quickstart j31 hanging with sample data 10 years, 6 months ago #13180

I did try as you said but it still doesn't work. However, it works fine in the live site so I will leave it there.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes