Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is Joomla 3.X support on the roadmap?

Is Joomla 3.X support on the roadmap? 9 years, 5 months ago #21209

Hi,

As I understand , this module is only available for Joomla 2.5 . Is there any plans to support Joomla 3.x?

Regards,
AB

Re: Is Joomla 3.X support on the roadmap? 9 years, 5 months ago #21244

• usersmart1
Hi ALP BAHAR,

We are sorry that still now we don't have plan to upgrade this module for Joomla 3.x.

Thanks & regards!

mbzv jcqwyuhmrrvl 9 years, 3 months ago #22230

• Geraldfut
I tried to imagine a man lost in an instant life after what, is it right? toms girls shoes New Arrival Toms Grid Rubber sole shoes Black Potential returns do not take into account your trade size, brokerage commissions or taxesexpenses that will affect actual investment returns. Toms women Classics Shoes Beggar Red Toms Glitter Women Shoes Coffee HONG KONG, Sept. Toms Womens Bamboo pattern shoes Blue toms classic That's why I hope you will make a generous donation today to help us call attention to the horrors that animals killed for their skins endure and work to shut down this violent and bloody trade for good. Toms 2013 New Arrival Octopus Canvas Shoes Red And the familiar people together like a bad child, smile is the most frequent expressions, not to say what is the happy smile, just not happy, there is no need not to laugh. toms for toddlers White Navy Toms Womens stripe shoes His head appeared on hot sweat, so precious things almost put him in the thick heart away. toms shoes women's glitter <a href="pelicansigns.brinkster.net/images/tomsoutlet/toms-canvas-shoes-men-id-02.asp">toms canvas shoes men</a> i really want to know i have a heart, can accompany me Toms Classics Mens Shoes White <a href="oanewton.com/images/tomsoutlet/toms-shoes-uk-id-01.asp">toms shoes uk</a> Her name is xia lanlan, seventeen years old, from a remote hill gully. toms shoes mens classic
dnugzmqn readesign.org/images/tomsoutlet/Toms-Classics-Womens-canvas-shoes-Black-id-27.asp beppnwvr
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes