Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Images don't displayes on the Main page with modules Sj Extra Slider for JoomShopping and Sj Slick Slider for JoomShopping (G2Shop template)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Images don't displayes on the Main page with modules Sj Extra Slider for JoomShopping and Sj Slick Slider for JoomShopping (G2Shop template)

Images don't displayes on the Main page with modules Sj Extra Slider for JoomShopping and Sj Slick Slider for JoomShopping (G2Shop template) 8 years, 5 months ago #26415

Hello!

Need some assistance!

During the installation of any of these modules: Sj Extra Slider for JoomShopping, Sj Slick Slider for JoomShopping - the same problem emerges: in any of categories, except homepage, everything works well, but on Homepage module displayes everything but the images.

Link to Homepage (dont display images):
site.bohomarket.ru

Note:
only on the local host display error notification:
Not allowed to load local resource:....

Same module in categories (display images):
site.bohomarket.ru/index.php/shopping/products-listing

and this (display images):
site.bohomarket.ru/index.php/shopping/shop-categories

Similar modules for VirtueMart Template on the same hosting work fine both on Homepage and in categories.
Example of SJ Extra Slider for VirtueMart and SJ Slick Slider for VirtueMart modules functioning:

Link to Homepage (display images):
super.samogon-77.ru/index.php/en/

Link to Category (display images):
super.samogon-77.ru/index.php/en/shop-4/category-page

Template data Smartaddons S2Shop:
Joomla! 3.4.1 Stable
PHP 5.5.30
Joonshopping Version 4.11.1

Please help to solve the problem.
Thanks in advance!

Re: Images don't displayes on the Main page with modules Sj Extra Slider for JoomShopping and Sj Slick Slider for JoomShopping (G2Shop template) 8 years, 5 months ago #26554

• thuygtn
Dear marryhome,

It seem you solved your issues. I checked your site, all your images display well.

Thanks

Re: Images don't displayes on the Main page with modules Sj Extra Slider for JoomShopping and Sj Slick Slider for JoomShopping (G2Shop template) 8 years, 5 months ago #26561

Yes, I solved my problem.

Re: Images don't displayes on the Main page with modules Sj Extra Slider for JoomShopping and Sj Slick Slider for JoomShopping (G2Shop template) 6 years, 3 months ago #35497

marryhome wrote:
Yes, I solved my problem.

Re: Images don't displayes on the Main page with modules Sj Extra Slider for JoomShopping and Sj Slick Slider for JoomShopping (G2Shop template) 5 years, 5 months ago #37521

can anyone reply to that topic because i have the same problem and i didnt managed to solve it.

Thanks ion advance

Re: Images don't displayes on the Main page with modules Sj Extra Slider for JoomShopping and Sj Slick Slider for JoomShopping (G2Shop template) 5 years, 5 months ago #37529

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes