Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Getting vertical instead of horizontal direction?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Getting vertical instead of horizontal direction?

Getting vertical instead of horizontal direction? 10 years, 4 months ago #13953

Using the JS extra joomshopping slider on www.hondenzondertoekomst.nl/hzt/index.php/ter-adoptie but why am I getting this vertical direction. Thanks.

Re: Getting vertical instead of horizontal direction? 10 years, 4 months ago #13982

Dear Meindert Jorna,

Sorry this module not support slider vertical direction. if you want us to change it for you, please take into consideration to post your requirements to custom work ticket.

Thanks!

Re: Getting vertical instead of horizontal direction? 10 years, 4 months ago #13994

The problem was solved already as I was asking why it was showing a vertical instead of horiziontal slider (please read topic before aswering). This was an issue as the slider should show horizontally but did show up vertically. As stated: it is solved from our part. Kind regards.

Re: Getting vertical instead of horizontal direction? 10 years, 4 months ago #13999

Dear Meindert Jorna,

Sorry, If you need more assistance, please contact with us.

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes