Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problem when there are many k2 items to be displayed
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem when there are many k2 items to be displayed

Problem when there are many k2 items to be displayed 8 years, 3 months ago #26732

Hi,
I have a weird problem with the module..After configuring all its settings hoping to solve the problem, i post to the forum...
The problem is that when in my "News" category there are more than 10 k2 articles, the "Actions" category which also has items does not display anything when i click the tab..It only shows "Show more". Clicking on "show more" then everything is displayed correct!
Please take a look at the screenshots and help me with this problem...
(the website is on local host)
Attachments:
Last Edit: 8 years, 3 months ago by patsa.

Re: Problem when there are many k2 items to be displayed 8 years, 2 months ago #26784

• thuyltt
Dear patsa,
Please submit ticket and send us your URL link, admin + FTP account, we will check this problem for you.

Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes