You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Sj Responsive Listing for K2 breaks when rate item
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sj Responsive Listing for K2 breaks when rate item

Sj Responsive Listing for K2 breaks when rate item 9 years, 8 months ago #20338

Hi,

I'm testing the new template SJ Perty but I found one bug. In the default (quickstart) installation, the rating for K2 items is disabled. I turned on and when rate an item, the homepage (and in particular Sj Responsive Listing for K2) breaks. See the attached screenshot.

Attachment sj-breaks.jpg not found

When I delete the item rate, the homepage gets back to normaly. How can I fix this?

Thanks.
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by RumenGeorgieff.

Re: Sj Responsive Listing for K2 breaks when rate item 9 years, 8 months ago #20419

OMG, I've spent 3hours trying to find a fix for this and thinking I'm the only one with the problem. Thanks Rumen Georgieff for posting this. Has admin seen the post at all? It is a very very big bug. Support is too slow especially when it is a commercial extension. I'm not happy. I had to turn off voting to get my site back up but thanks Rumen Georgieff for pointing that out. I would have been stuck for a long time.

Re: Sj Responsive Listing for K2 breaks when rate item 9 years, 8 months ago #20462

• SA Thuy
Hi Rumen Georgieff,

I checked on my localhost, I enable K2 Item rating, the module still working. So, could you please send your site account for us to check?
For the security reason, please enter your site account in
Require Help
From Staff + Mod/Admin?

when you reply this answer.

Thanks

Re: Sj Responsive Listing for K2 breaks when rate item 9 years, 8 months ago #20468

The problem is not in enabling the rating feature. After enabling it, please go and rate any K2 item and refresh your homepage to see that the site breaks. I know I'm being nosy but I'm having the same problem, sorry and thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes