Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

something kills merged at addition additional modules \component
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: something kills merged at addition additional modules \component

something kills merged at addition additional modules \component 10 years, 2 months ago #16547

For the SJ JARE template, for CHROME
hifi9.skyrivers.com.ua/index.php? option=com_admirorgallery&view=layout&Itemid=950
everything is normal
for IE9 styles from templates.css aren't applied as the result falls design
crashed to this link we see gallery and only on this page there is a problem.

On the main page there is no gallery, and there is no problem for IE9.
for sample hifi9.skyrivers.com.ua/

Gallery component it already the 23rd component \module which I can't apply in this template. Prompt where compatibility is covered not? I would like to use and this template is farther.
Attachments:

Re: something kills merged at addition additional modules \component 10 years, 2 months ago #16680

• usersmart1
Dear Alexandr Kashulo,

We are sorry that we have not detected the issue yet. It runs normally. Please kindly check again.
If you have any further question or concern, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks!

[consept resolve] Re: something kills merged at addition additional modules \component 10 years, 1 month ago #17356

I spent a lot of time for this problem, and I want will share reasons with all to whom it can do it is useful.

first of all I want to tell that in some days I received the help from the smartaddons team

- "Because your site load css files so much. So, you need merge them. Please go to your backend; Template Manager- Advanced- choose Yes in 'Merge File'"

but for two reasons, I couldn't believe, why "site load css files so much."

1 . "'so much' is violation of recommendations of w3c? so much more? ? +1 +5 +10 css external files?"
2 . I applied an option
"backend-Template Manager-Advanced-choose Yes in 'Merge File'"
and it didn't help exchange

and I continued search

1 . I found a mention of the valid restriction of the directive <link rel="stylesheet">
"Iternet Explorer has a maximum limit of 32 CSS"
it afflicted me, I didn't know about this fact

many thanks - womp
stackoverflow.com/questions/1082849/ie - question - how - many - css - includes - can - IT handle

Attachment limit-link-css.jpg not found

my case

Attachment error-trouble-01.jpg not found

2 . option application
backend-Template Manager-Advanced-choose Yes in 'Merge File'"
as didn't bring pleasure, the algorithm doesn't consider a kaskadnost of applied styles and as a result I again lost a lot of design.
3 . this decision follows from imperichesky search of options and was point No. 2 development.
a) I chose "choose Yes in 'Merge File'"
b) I brought the main file of template.css style in an exception
this decision was very good step on a problem solution.

Attachment setting-template.jpg not found

I consider that this problem difficult, because of very not predictable result which arises at designers in connection with restriction of old browsers. I tried to formulate the phrase for search, but understood that at all these will be differently. something type at me everything was good but I added the joomla module (as in we wash a case), registration or simply I moved the control switch. in your resultant code some (1 or more) directives <link> are added, and directives which appear the last in turn of processing of your html cease to work.

I hope it there will be a useful information to reflection.
Last Edit: 10 years, 1 month ago by macbaren74.

Re: something kills merged at addition additional modules \component 10 years, 1 month ago #17414

• usersmart1
Thank Alexandr Kashulo!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes