Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Support

Support 10 years, 6 months ago #12764

I really would like to remind about my ticket. Please, can you solve my issue...
regards

Re: Support 10 years, 6 months ago #12806

i am again really disappointed about your service promise... Still nobody answered my questions. I rellay appeal to you to handle my issue!

i want to add that i purchased for the membership and you advertise a 24H support for your members....
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by impulsfaktor.

Re: Support 10 years, 6 months ago #12809

Dear impulsfaktor,

we fixed your issue yt. Please check your site again.

Thanks!

Re: Support 10 years, 6 months ago #12811

in the backend the framework still occurs a javascript error. also the categoriepage seems to have some problems. the products are displayed with different formats... if you could have a look i would be glad

Re: Support 10 years, 6 months ago #12829

i am very disappointed about your service promise... i told you my issues in my ticket and you solved just one... i really appeal to you to handle my issues soon!

Re: Support 10 years, 6 months ago #12832

Dear Nicole Gruchot,

I am sorry for this. We will check your issues and answer you soon.

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes