AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Shown the number of stock for products virtuemart
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Shown the number of stock for products virtuemart

Shown the number of stock for products virtuemart 9 years, 2 months ago #11128

How can I shown the number of stock for products virtuemart .
ex: in the product details I want to be drop-down list contain the number of stock available from 1 to stock quantity .
If I have (x) product and In Stock 4 . I want drop-down list contain :
and the customer can choose any number from the list as a quantity to buy the products
Please help me
Thank you
The topic has been locked.

Re: Shown the number of stock for products virtuemart 9 years, 2 months ago #11133

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Motaz,

Could you please tell with us the name of template that you're using?

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: msm_it@ymail.com

Re: Shown the number of stock for products virtuemart 9 years, 2 months ago #11136

Dear SA Nghiem Diep
I used SJ Jare template
Thank you

Re: Shown the number of stock for products virtuemart 9 years, 2 months ago #11150

Dear Motaz,

Please go to D:\xampp\htdocs\sj_jare\templates\sj_jare25\html\com_virtuemart\productdetails\default_addtocart.php and find:

$stockhandle = VmConfig::get ('stockhandle', 'none');
			if (($stockhandle == 'disableit' or $stockhandle == 'disableadd') and ($this->product->product_in_stock - $this->product->product_ordered) < 1) { ?>
				<a href="<?php echo JRoute::_ ('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&layout=notify&virtuemart_product_id=' . $this->product->virtuemart_product_id); ?>" class="notify"><?php echo JText::_ ('COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_NOTIFY') ?></a>
			<?php } else { ?>

<!-- <label for="quantity<?php echo $this->product->virtuemart_product_id; ?>" class="quantity_box"><?php echo JText::_ ('COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_QUANTITY'); ?>: </label> -->
				<span class="quantity-box">
					<input type="text" class="quantity-input js-recalculate" name="quantity[]" value="<?php if (isset($this->product->min_order_level) && (int)$this->product->min_order_level > 0) {
						echo $this->product->min_order_level;
					} else {
						echo '1';
					} ?>"/>
				</span>

<span class="quantity-controls js-recalculate">
					<input type="button" class="quantity-controls quantity-plus"/>
					<input type="button" class="quantity-controls quantity-minus"/>
				</span>

=>
$stockhandle = VmConfig::get ('stockhandle', 'none');
			if (($stockhandle == 'disableit' or $stockhandle == 'disableadd') and ($this->product->product_in_stock - $this->product->product_ordered) < 1) { ?>
				<a href="<?php echo JRoute::_ ('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&layout=notify&virtuemart_product_id=' . $this->product->virtuemart_product_id); ?>" class="notify"><?php echo JText::_ ('COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_NOTIFY') ?></a>
			<?php } else { 
			$number_products_remain=$this->product->product_in_stock - $this->product->product_ordered;
			?>

<!-- <label for="quantity<?php echo $this->product->virtuemart_product_id; ?>" class="quantity_box"><?php echo JText::_ ('COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_QUANTITY'); ?>: </label> -->
				<span class="quantity-box">
				<?php 
				$i=1;
				if (isset($this->product->min_order_level) && (int)$this->product->min_order_level > 0 && $number_products_remain > ($this->product->min_order_level)){
				$i=$this->product->min_order_level;
				}else $i=1;?>
				<select name="quantity[]" class="quantity-input js-recalculate">
				<?php for($j=$i; $j<=$number_products_remain; $j++){ ?>
					<option value="<?php echo $j;?>"><?php echo $j;?></option>
					<?php }?>
				</select>	
				</span>

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: msm_it@ymail.com

Re: Shown the number of stock for products virtuemart 9 years, 2 months ago #11171

Thank you
Thanks
Merciiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes