You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

How to add/edit google map into contact form
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to add/edit google map into contact form

How to add/edit google map into contact form 10 years, 11 months ago #9700

• SA Thuy
First, you have to get <iframe> from maps.google.com/. Please click the mouse on your address, zoom-in to see your address clearly. Please click the 'Link' and copy <iframe> in P'aste HTML to embed in website' field:

Then, please paste the code to default file of Contact component (Sometime, we need customize css, so you have to find it in: yoursite\templates\sj_template\html\com_contact\contact\, if have not com_contact folder in html folder, please go to default in: yoursite\components\com_contact\views\contact\tmpl to find default.php)

Maybe, you have to customize css to it display properly.

Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by .
The topic has been locked.

Re: How to add/edit google map into contact form 10 years, 9 months ago #10910

Thanx for quick response .

I couldn't find iFrame i the files under HTML. I found a place, where I could change the latitude and longitude, and that gave med the correct map - without the pin though.

If you try to open a category or a good at my website, you will see what I mean by opening at the bottom:

site: anniesblomster.dk/joomla25

Cheers from John

Re: How to add/edit google map into contact form 10 years, 9 months ago #10912

• SA Thuy
Dear John Stærfeldt Glerup,

I'm sorry, but I don't detect you issues. Please send screenshot of that issue, we will check as soon as possible.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes