You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Bad and very Late Support
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bad and very Late Support

Bad and very Late Support 6 years, 9 months ago #33708

Hi,

im your customer for two years. you have very beauty and usefull template. but your support its not good. i had bad experience with your support in first days which buy your subscription (2015). in that days you dont have any support and tickets did not have any answer. but in next year smartaddones add live support and it was very very useful and for example she solve my problems in two case very fast (it was good experience in a smartaddones support)

i did not have any need to your support in near 6 month ago. but at this time i have important problem which cause of it is your template. my site and extesion was without any problem. but after upgrade template to new version, it have conflict with other extension and few extension cant work normally.

near one week ago i say this issue in ticket and also in forum (forum still have not any answer). after 3 day you send a message in ticket section and tell its related to my other extension and their developer must solve it. but i say its only about your new version of imag template. becase if i change template, all thing work correctly. and after it i dont have any answer in ticket section too!!!

me and other customer buy subscription for two thing. first your product. and another is support of your product. your templates without good and speedly support is not ideal and useful. we pay money to you to support your customers and solve your products problem as soon as possible not in one or two week (or even never!!!)

please advise
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes