You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Affiliate Question
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Affiliate Question

Affiliate Question 7 years ago #32509

Hi,
I asked for help on this topic a week ago via a support ticket, however as there is still NO reply I will try here in the public domain instead.

I am starting a new Joomla template info site and would like to promote your templates. Your Affiliate system is via Envato, but they only list 45 of your 100+ templates.

More importantly, I would also like to promote your great collection of plugins/modules/components, but these are not listed on Envato. Do you have another system to promote these? And what about the template club, it's also not on Envato.

I would be grateful if you would provide some more info for the questions I have.

Regards, Brendan
The topic has been locked.

Re: Affiliate Question 7 years ago #32537

• thuygtn
Dear sir,

If you want to join our club, you can refer the link:
www.smartaddons.com/pricing

Thanks

Re: Affiliate Question 7 years ago #32539

Hi,
That is not helpful!

Please read my post! It is considered normal to respond to the actual question asked, not supply a random irrelevant response, that has NOTHING to do with the question asked.

It's as crazy as :-
Q - What country do you come from?
A - I eat rice for breakfast.

I asked a serious question and would be grateful for a serious relevant answer.

Thank You.

Re: Affiliate Question 7 years ago #32570

Dear brendanhedges

Thanks for interested in our products. I will answer for you as:
- Your Affiliate system is via Envato, but they only list 45 of your 100+ templates.
-> We sell our template on Evanto 2 years ago, so the template before sell directly on smartaddons.com and mojomarketplace, creative market...

- all the plugin and extension sell on: smartaddons.com and codecaynon

- the club: it ís our sales policy sell on smartaddons.com: you can refer www.smartaddons.com/pricing

Thanks
Last Edit: 7 years ago by anhqn.

Re: Affiliate Question 7 years ago #32588

Hi, Thanks for the additional info, but it tells me nothing more than I already know.

Thanks for interested in our products. I will answer for you as:
- Your Affiliate system is via Envato, but they only list 45 of your 100+ templates.
-> We sell our template on Evanto 2 years ago, so the template before sell directly on smartaddons.com and mojomarketplace, creative market...

I understand this as meaning, Your templates that are LESS than 2 years old are sold on Envato, if they are more than 2 years old they are only sold here on Smartaddons website, Is that correct?......................

......................Therefor there is NO facility to market you older templates, is that correct?

- all the plugin and extension sell on: smartaddons.com and codecaynon

Your affiliate system is ONLY via Envato, therefore I can ONLY generate links to your extensions from the Envato system, they only list 1 plugin! from your account with them.

......................Therefor there is NO facility to market your plugins and extensions, is that correct?

- the club: it ís our sales policy sell on smartaddons.com: you can refer www.smartaddons.com/pricing

....................Unless your club is listed on Envato, how can an affiliate refer it?

I would like to make a suggestion as you do not manage your own affiliate program. Many other template authors use software from www.idevdirect.com/ to manage their affiliate program. From an affiliates point of view it is really easy to use to market your products. Therefore encouraging affiliates to promote ALL of your products. I would strongly recommend that you research this software and adopt it asap.

Re: Affiliate Question 6 years, 12 months ago #32611

Dear brendanhedges

Thanks you.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes