Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ plus is not working with JOM social, and unable to assign SJ plus style to specific pages only
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ plus is not working with JOM social, and unable to assign SJ plus style to specific pages only

SJ plus is not working with JOM social, and unable to assign SJ plus style to specific pages only 7 years, 4 months ago #30654

Good morning.
I am having an issue with SJ plus template Joomla 3.4.
ONE: It is not working with Jomsocial component, however I have tried to see if Jomsocial will work with other template styles but still Sj plus stays as default for all pages, even if I assign it to specific pages that I do not want to be used by Jomsocial component.
How do I get SJ plus to work with Jomsocial? If not, how do I assign specific menu items to SJ plus and the menus for jomsocial to a diffrent style that will work with it? I have tried with protostar and it has worked, since I want Jomsocial for forum within the website, I have no problem assigning it to a different style and main site to be with SJ plus.
Better yet, how do I get Jomsocial (4.2.5) to work with SJ plus?
The topic has been locked.

Re: SJ plus is not working with JOM social, and unable to assign SJ plus style to specific pages only 7 years, 4 months ago #30682

• usersmart1
Dear Kiasman,

We will test Joom Social plugin on SJ Plus template and inform to your as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards!

Re: SJ plus is not working with JOM social, and unable to assign SJ plus style to specific pages only 7 years, 3 months ago #30918

I have the same problem..

Re: SJ plus is not working with JOM social, and unable to assign SJ plus style to specific pages only 7 years, 3 months ago #31123

• thuygtn
Dear sktthemes,

Have you free version of Joom Social plugin? Could you please send it, I will check it again?

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes