Who will help me?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Who will help me?

Who will help me? 7 years, 11 months ago #28232

Hello,

My purchases Order - 26554
my Ticket is TT-0000011152

I've bought and installed the template SJ_asolar I've choosen the step by step installation. First the SJ_asolar template and then the extentions, plugins and the K2 component.

I have two questions
Question 1
After spending hours on working with settings and preparations I suddenly notice the below message on my homepage.

"K2 Responsive Listing Ajax plugin is missing. Please install this plugin before!"

I searched thru plugins but there is no such a plugin. But in the quickstart package this plugin is exists. I don't know where to find it. Can you help me?

Question 2

SJ_asolar quickstart install Working ok,but Sj Responsive Listing for K2 modules Only display five Category, how to show six or more ?
I tried to add in other but K2 Category And add a data source(Sj Responsive Listing for K2 modules) , but in the home (Sj Responsive Listing for K2 modules) menu tab to show only five,how to fix ?

Thanks a lot..
Last Edit: 7 years, 11 months ago by fiter.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Who will help me? 7 years, 11 months ago #28259

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Could you please feel free to post your question into our ticket system? We need more detail your information to check.
If your site is miss this plugin, we will send it to you.

Thanks
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes