Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

I buy the Remove Copyright but it is not connected with my profile
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I buy the Remove Copyright but it is not connected with my profile

I buy the Remove Copyright but it is not connected with my profile 9 years, 11 months ago #18890

I buy the Right to remove copyright for the Site kuelz.de (until it's live you'll found under neu.kuelz.de) but i can't find it in my profile. While im buy it i have not write the domain, i would like to do it later. But now I can't find it. can you repair that, the paypal no. is 12E84973776407109 the date was 29.3.2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: I buy the Remove Copyright but it is not connected with my profile 9 years, 11 months ago #18891

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Miriam Brendt,

Could you please explain more about your requirement? I'm sorry about this because when I check your domains, I got the results as below:

- kuelz.de/ ==> This is not using our template so you can use our copyright-removal that bought from us for removing copyright on that template. You need to contact the provider of its.

- neu.kuelz.de/ ==> This is template from us and I saw the copyright was changed

Thanks!

Re: I buy the Remove Copyright but it is not connected with my profile 9 years, 11 months ago #18892

I would like to write kuelz.de in your Whitelist for copyright removal, but i can not find it in my profile. I have no problems with the template because i follow the downloaded document from you.

Where can I told your System that the copyright removal i has buyed was for the domain kuelz.de. In my profile i can not find my purchasing.

ps: if we go live with the new site the domain will be kuelz.de neu.kuelz.de is only for development
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes