AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

No answers on my support questions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: No answers on my support questions

No answers on my support questions 9 years, 11 months ago #18876

We have two major issues with a purchased template from SmartAddons, Vinda! In the last period we have issued supporttickets to get help from SmartAddons. In the beginning this support was more than satisfying, but the last month the answers on our tickets is slowing down to zere.

In short, we have two major issues:

1. Problems with SJ K2 slider in combination with other extensions (messing up the homepage)
2. Ordering of the categories in SJ K2 Mega News module

At least the first problem is blocking for our development. K2 slider seems not to work with other modules like JoomGallery. it is messing up the whole homepage when e.g. activating a module for JoomGallery. As this behaviour only starts when activating a JoomGallery module, SmartAddons Support asks for activating this module so they can investigate. I did (several times) activate it to give support a change to see this behaviour. But till today there is no answer or solution at all from support. We have currently deactivated the module as we have to move on as well.

Also on my question for ordering the categories in SJ K2 Mega news, no answer has been given. This answer is not that important as the first, but still we should expect an answer.

I hope this is not the future policy of SmartAddons as support concerns. We do not expect direct answers, but a regular update is appriciated.
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by kudde.
The topic has been locked.

Re: No answers on my support questions 9 years, 11 months ago #18928

Hello,

Is there somebody out there who can answer my support questions??? Still waiting. In the offer it says that you receive 3 months support, but the last month the support is on vacation?? Can we get a refund so we can focus on another template?

Thanks,
Kudde

Re: No answers on my support questions 9 years, 11 months ago #18930

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear K.D. Kleiker,

We're sorry for this late answering. Our technician will check your tickets now. Please feel free to wait answering in there.

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes