Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[SOLVED]TERRIBLE QUICKSTART PACKAGES... SO MANY ANNOYING BUGS.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED]TERRIBLE QUICKSTART PACKAGES... SO MANY ANNOYING BUGS.

[SOLVED]TERRIBLE QUICKSTART PACKAGES... SO MANY ANNOYING BUGS. 10 years, 2 months ago #17425

I bought my membership today and to much regret. I installed 2 Websites today Joomla 3X Sport Shop and Music Gear. Both installed but the site has distortions and bugs. I own my own dedicated server which has all the requirement needed for Joomla, I installed thousands of sites so far without the mess that I experienced today.

I spent more time sending tickets than actually being productive. Very Disappointed.

2014.escaliersmultidesign.com

2014.softeezuv.com
The topic has been locked.

Re: TERRIBLE QUICKSTART PACKAGES... SO MANY ANNOYING BUGS. 10 years, 2 months ago #17426

• usersmart1
Dear Vincent Sims,

Please go to Template Manager -> SJ Sportstore(SJ Muzik) -> Advanced -> Choose 'No' in 'Merge File'.
Save and recheck.

Thanks!

Re: TERRIBLE QUICKSTART PACKAGES... SO MANY ANNOYING BUGS. 10 years, 2 months ago #17448

Thanks for the response it worked brilliantly. I only have one more issue, the Muzik template icons for the main menu, cart and home button have vanished. Any way of getting this back to normal? Thanks.

Re: TERRIBLE QUICKSTART PACKAGES... SO MANY ANNOYING BUGS. 10 years, 2 months ago #17456

Well the SJ Sport Store menu is not working... Not sure what other problems I will run into and actually I am reluctant to keep using your templates thinking this will never end... You only have one chance to make a good impression.....

Vincent

Re: TERRIBLE QUICKSTART PACKAGES... SO MANY ANNOYING BUGS. 10 years, 2 months ago #17457

Ok cancel my support ticket. I have deleted the site and going with another company....

Re: TERRIBLE QUICKSTART PACKAGES... SO MANY ANNOYING BUGS. 10 years, 2 months ago #17468

• SA Thuy
Dear Vincent Sims,

About issue in SJ Muzik, please go to backend -> Plugin Manager -> YT Shortcode -> Please choose 'No' in 'Show Font Awesome'

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes