AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Moderators
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Moderators

Moderators 10 years, 2 months ago #17227

Hi just wondering if there are any people on this forum that actually work for smartaddons that can actually answer questions. I have now left over the past few weeks questions to a specific template that does not seem to be working (see Education template) I have also left tickets and emails which don't seem to get answered either. I have paid money to purchase these templates and am getting no help whatso-ever. Whether there is a problem with the template or I am doing something wrong a response would be appreciated. This is like buying a new car and the radio does not work. When a purchase is made we do expect things to work or at least support. Thanks, Bernie
The topic has been locked.

Re: Moderators 10 years, 2 months ago #17228

Bernie Zuecker wrote:
Hi just wondering if there are any people on this forum that actually work for smartaddons that can actually answer questions...

Subscribe to the issue !
I also ask for help here: www.smartaddons.com/forum/145-sj-mega-menu-module/15749-the-second-module-is-not-displayed-in-the-dropdown-menu#15776
Moderators do not help.

Re: Moderators 10 years, 2 months ago #17284

Sadly, I must agree. In my case, waiting two full workdays for an answer regarding rather simple topic for template author, is hard to accept. Also, some of my questions from earlier posts were left unaswered.

What's going on, admins?

Re: Moderators 9 years, 5 months ago #22043

I have been waiting 7 days now and no sign of and live here. I truly regret having thrown away my hard earned cash on this junk here. I am definitely going to mention this on the joomla forums.

The general questions forum is now mostly a baseball discussion group !!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes