Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problem after installing SJ Financial on Joomla 3.2.2
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem after installing SJ Financial on Joomla 3.2.2

Problem after installing SJ Financial on Joomla 3.2.2 10 years, 2 months ago #17187

Hi there, first off I'd like to say that your templates are great (that's in the end why I became a member, right? ) and it's really a pleasure to work with them.

However, Joomla upgraded lately to version 3.2.2, and this produced a problem on my SJ Financial site. Problem is, when you click on article link, the page "404" displays with text "Jhtml icon not found".

This has to be an issue with Joomla version, because your Quickstart package which I have on another site and which has "old" version of Joomla - 3.2.1, works just fine.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Artur
The topic has been locked.

Re: Problem after installing SJ Financial on Joomla 3.2.2 10 years, 2 months ago #17188

Funny thing... the problem disappeared after developing a site a bit more (and after fiddling with some color settings ).

So, if I already write... from another thread I already know how to change logo's area for it to be wider - can you as well tell me, where are the sizes of logo and slogan coded? I found the first css class is "logo-text", but I couldn't find it in any file.

What else... in the future you could add options to set colors to anything that appears on the site - your template is already highly customizable which I love, but as they say... you can never have enough.

Cheers,

Artur

Re: Problem after installing SJ Financial on Joomla 3.2.2 10 years, 2 months ago #17204

Ok, so I got another problem

I noticed that some positions aren't visible when creating a module. I read some tutorials and added them through editing index.php file (jdoc command) and templatedetails.xml. However, in your quickstart installation, these files come unchanged and still additional postions are ready to use. Could you tell me if I did right?

Another problem are the Social Networking buttons. Wherever I place them on the site, they display together with the links on them, which creates quite a messy effect.

I'll try not to bump into another issue I can't solve by myself before I can read your reply

Re: Problem after installing SJ Financial on Joomla 3.2.2 10 years, 2 months ago #17211

I failed.

In your joint reply, could you also tell me how to increase topmenu width? Working with span in my layout xml doesn't work, which is strange, as it worked for company logo...

Cheers again,

Artur

Re: Problem after installing SJ Financial on Joomla 3.2.2 10 years, 2 months ago #17213

• SA Thuy
Dear Artur Czerwinski,

1. If you want change size of Logo, you can check what your layout (in Template Manager -> Layout -> Default Layout), then go to your_site/templates/sj_financial/ layouts/ and open your layout file, example main-left-right.xml and find:
<positions>
				<position class="span5" data-tablet="span4"  data-mobile="span12" style="none" type="modules">topmenu</position>	
				<position class="span3 first" data-tablet="span4 first"  type="feature">@logo</position>
				<position class="span9"	data-tablet="hidden" data-mobile="hidden"   type="modules">topbanner</position>	
			</positions>

- If you want increase topmenu width, you can change span5 to span6 or span7...-> span 12
- If you want change logo, you can change 'span3 first' -> 'span2 first' or 'span1 first' if you want reduce the width, or change to 'span4 first', 'span5 first',..if you want increase the width
But you have to make sure number in span of logo + number in span of topbanner = 12

Example, you change 'span3 first' to 'span5 first' -> You have to change 'span9' to 'span7'

Thanks

Re: Problem after installing SJ Financial on Joomla 3.2.2 10 years, 2 months ago #17214

Well, it just doesn't work, as I wrote earlier. I checked it also on your quickstart setup, doesn't work there either as well as on my site.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes