You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

recapture antispam!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: recapture antispam!

recapture antispam! 10 years, 2 months ago #17156

Hi,

Please please please do something about your antispam on the support ticket page. I am not new to antispam/recatpure but these have got to be some of the hardest "prove you are human" tests I have ever seen.

Me and two of my work colleagues just wasted 20mins trying unsuccessfully to get one form to submit. The only thing we did manage to do successfully was swear a lot!

www.funcaptcha.co/ is one I like to use on my websites. There are also many other human tests that involve playing a game.

I am now going to have to submit my ticket on this forum, as your ticket system has defeated me!
The topic has been locked.

Re: recapture antispam! 10 years, 2 months ago #17301

• usersmart1
Dear Roger Walker-Arnott,

Please submit ticket at here

and notice login before sumbit your ticket.

Thanks!

Re: recapture antispam! 10 years, 2 months ago #17330

I notice the type of recapture has got easier. These ones are much more friendly (the string of numbers, followed by a photo of of numbers)

Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes