AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

js snap update
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: js snap update

js snap update 10 years, 3 months ago #15809

Hi
I INSTALLED js snap on my localhost but it does not look like the demo at your home page. How can update it so that it looks like the demo.

Thank you,
The topic has been locked.

Re: js snap update 10 years, 3 months ago #15814

Dear Yonatan,

If you want to install the template exactly like our demo (same data), you should install the Quickstart Package.

Thanks!

Re: js snap update 10 years, 3 months ago #15818

Hi
I did it, I installed Quickstart Package 2 times in my localhost but results were shown in
picture 1. Can you please look at picture 1 and picture 2 in my tickets (I can not add file her) will understand what I mean.

Thank you,

Re: js snap update 10 years, 3 months ago #15820

Hi
I have not done anything change from the demo that I installed Quick Start Package.
So it was when I installed Quick Start Package. I mean the red back ground (car-test and price) it goes all the way from the left edge to the right edge in your demo but not in my demo.

Thank you
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by yonatan.w.

Re: js snap update 10 years, 3 months ago #15859

Dear Yonatan,

Please check our answer in your ticket www.smartaddons.com/index.php?option=com_rsticketspro&view=ticket&cid=9214&Itemid=265

Thanks!

Re: js snap update 10 years, 3 months ago #15862

Hi SA Anh
I checked the answer in my ticket but, I do not mean Breadcrumbs module does not display. I mean the red background (car-test and price) it goes all the way from the left edge to the right edge in your demo but not in my demo. (Can you please look at the pictures in my ticket)

Thank you,
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by yonatan.w.
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes