You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

premium support ?where is it
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: premium support ?where is it

premium support ?where is it 10 years, 5 months ago #14751

hi,

some time ago i submitted 3+ tickets. Some of them are unassigned yet.What is happening?
The topic has been locked.

Re: premium support ?where is it 10 years, 4 months ago #14824

Dear s s,

Please check answer in your ticket.

Thanks!

Re: premium support ?where is it 10 years, 4 months ago #15742

Hey.

Fist of all i want to wish you a Happy New Year and secondly ask what has be done so far on my customization request I already paid for. You said you can do it very fast but now i do not have any reply from you no all my sent tickets. If you want to save time i can create a demo of my current site and send it as attachment to you. Then you will have to extract it using Akeeba kickstart only. Let me know if that is ok otherwise i will look for a PayPal refund as there has passed too much time for me too for this kind of project.

Re: premium support ?where is it 10 years, 3 months ago #15855

Dear s s,

Please check our answer in your ticket www.smartaddons.com/index.php?option=com_rsticketspro&view=ticket&cid=9223&Itemid=265

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes