AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Help on creating mega menus?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help on creating mega menus?

Help on creating mega menus? 10 years, 5 months ago #14743

Is there any help on how to set up mega menus? I'm specifically trying to set it up in Flat news but there is no tutorial for it available and looking at tutorials for other templates I'm doubtfult it would help me much anyway. There is this link www.smartaddons.com/joomla/templates/yt-framework/261-mega-menu-instructions but it leads nowehere.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Help on creating mega menus? 10 years, 5 months ago #14744

Noticed that you just released the 3.x version of SJ Flat news too!

Re: Help on creating mega menus? 10 years, 5 months ago #14830

Dear Krister Linden,

Please install quickstart of this template to refer detail.

Thanks!

Re: Help on creating mega menus? 10 years, 5 months ago #14832

Been there done that, but unfortunately it didn't help me much. You do realize that most of the positions you list here demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-flat-news/images/position.jpg are not available as module positions when you install the SJ Flat news template? At least in the Joomla 3.x version. I am keen to do the company website with this template, but feel a bit frustrated!
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by kitte.

Re: Help on creating mega menus? 10 years, 4 months ago #14911

Dear Krister Linden,

1. please install quickstart of this template to refer detail set up mega menu item: go to Administrator -> Menu -> Main menu -> Menu Manager: Edit Menu Item -> note set up of "YT Menu Params for this Menu Item"

2. please refer to positions: www.smartaddons.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=206&func=view&catid=352&id=14537

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes