AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Joomla 3.2
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Joomla 3.2

Joomla 3.2 10 years, 6 months ago #13740

Is Sj Tech template able to work on 3.2 Joomla? I would like to install the update, but I am afraid template will break?
Any ideas?
The topic has been locked.

Re: Joomla 3.2 10 years, 6 months ago #13743

I should have waited to get the site upgraded to joomla 3.2, but there has to be more issues with it I cannot update and save anything in the backend, wow, something which they recommend upgrading based on security issues damaged the site.
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by odyd.

Re: Joomla 3.2 10 years, 5 months ago #13753

Anyone considering loading Joomla 3.2 be very careful make backups etc. The Joomla 3.2 is not working for many people. it has nothing to do with the template serious errors have been reported on the joomla forums. Stay away unless they have a patch to move from 3.1 to 3.2.
It took 8 hours rebuild my site yesterday.

Re: Joomla 3.2 10 years, 5 months ago #13769

Dear robert dydo

With version 3.2, there are many new chances in backend. You can refer this link: www.smartaddons.com/k2-from-our-blog/item/536-joomla-320-released-with-awesome-features. We're tesing and will update some templates to compatible with Joomla 3.2. This is not the same with features in backend of Joomla 3.2.

Thanks!

Re: Joomla 3.2 10 years, 5 months ago #14032

When will you be updating the compatibility of templates and extensions, to avoid any confusion when issues are found with Joomla 3.2?
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by odyd.

Re: Joomla 3.2 10 years, 5 months ago #14086

Dear robert dydo,

1. you can upgraded from Joomla 3.1 to Joomla 3.2.

2. then config select layout in Administrator >> Template Manager >> sj tech >> Tab:Layout >> Default Layout : select layout

3. go to Administrator >> Template Manager >> sj financial >> Overview tab >> YT Framework: click Update now >> YT Framework ver2.2.1 -> Update.

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes