Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Please remove my name from the forum arcticles
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Please remove my name from the forum arcticles

Re: Please remove my name from the forum arcticles 10 years, 10 months ago #10905

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear JohnG,

This is because of from your signature at the end of each post. Our Suggest posts will show any posts that contains the word you enter the box. If you want to remove all topic that relates with your name, please feel free to click in the edit button in each your thread and erase your name "Andreas".

Thanks!
The topic has been locked.

Re: Please remove my name from the forum arcticles 10 years, 10 months ago #10916

Dear Nghiem Diep,

thank you for your answer. But I am afraid: Your statement is not true.

I am not concerned about "Andreas" in the signature in my postings but about my "Dear + my full name" in a posting by smartaddons.

And the only thread that contains my full name is you #10804 by Thuly:

Re: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Browser in ...
In SJ Joomla3
Dear ... ,It seem your site work fine. If you have any issues, please contact with ..

And I am not allowed to edit posting that someone else has posted.

Do you think you could remove my name from that thread? Or what else do you need from me in order to do that? Or who else would I have to ask for this?

Thank you!

Re: Please remove my name from the forum arcticles 10 years, 10 months ago #10917

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear JohnG,

We've changed the name in here: www.smartaddons.com/forum/241-sj-joomla3/10772-fatal-error-cannot-redeclare-class-browser-in-. Please feel free to rechecked and please note that, if you don't erase your signature at the end with "Andreas" name, you still find your posting when searching "Andreas"

Thanks!

Re: Please remove my name from the forum arcticles 10 years, 10 months ago #10921

Hurray!

It's done.

I don't mind about the Andreas however I did mind about my family name. So you have made it at last. Fine! Everything's ok, now!

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Andreas
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes