AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Please remove my name from the forum arcticles
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Please remove my name from the forum arcticles

Please remove my name from the forum arcticles 10 years, 10 months ago #10884

"Please remove my name from the forum arcticles", after you closed the first threat without solving the problem, I have to open a new one.

Dear Nghiem Diep,

I am disappointed not to receive an "Excuse us, we have made a mistake". When I make a mistake I take responsibility and act accordingly. You could even have said "thank you for giving us the chance to improve out website." But you chose not to do so. Sad.

But you have closed my thread without solving the problem. Therefore I am even more disappointed.

Type in my real name in the search box below "suggested posts" on your website and you will find yet another thread containing my name. This is ... not a very thorough solution.

May I kindly ask you to try it one more time - this time even to check that your solution works fully? Thank you!
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by JohnG.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Please remove my name from the forum arcticles 10 years, 10 months ago #10887

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear JohnG,

We're sorry for late answer. But we haven't understood about your requirement. We switched your username from "Andreas" to "JohnG" as the image that you see in the attached file. And the thread hasn't been closed. You can check the last threat in here: www.smartaddons.com/forum/275-general-questions/10854-please-remove-my-name-from-the-forum-arcticles

Please feel free to contact and tell with us clearly about your requirement. Could it be a screenshot?

We're waiting for your respondent.

Thanks!
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by diepnt.

Re: Please remove my name from the forum arcticles 10 years, 10 months ago #10888

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear JohnG,

I'm sorry for missing the file. Please feel free to check image in this link: smartaddons.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Customer/username.jpg

Thanks!

Re: Please remove my name from the forum arcticles 10 years, 10 months ago #10893

Dear Nghiem Diep,

please have a look at the file enclosed. My I also ask you to delete the file later on? Thank you!

You will clearly see, that my name is still revealed fully in the thread.

Kind regards,
Andreas

Re: Please remove my name from the forum arcticles 10 years, 10 months ago #10895

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear JohnG,

Could you please feel free to give me a screenshot about your requirement?

With Suggested Posts is a tool that helps you take a short time for searching the result on our forum. This is only used for our forum, not for other places. You can read about this tool in here: www.smartaddons.com/k2-from-our-blog/item/404-quickly-indentify-problems-with-suggested-posts-tool.

I'm here and ready to help you deal this problem. Please send me the screenshot with more description in the screenshot. I will help you.

Thanks!

Re: Please remove my name from the forum arcticles 10 years, 10 months ago #10904

Please forgive me that I haven't been able to make my point clear.

No matter what suggested posts is intended to be there for: If you type in my name it will show a valid result. This should not be the case. The result is: "Re: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Browser in ..."

This means that in this thread "Re: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Browser in ..." my name is still included.

May I ask you to be as kind as to open this thread and replace my name?

I would be most obliged.

Thank you
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes