Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Copying virtuemart theme
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Copying virtuemart theme

Copying virtuemart theme 10 years, 10 months ago #10038

Is it possible to copy the virtuemart theme on SJ AppStore Hi-Tech and use it on another of your templates?

Thanks
The topic has been locked.

Re: Copying virtuemart theme 10 years, 10 months ago #10039

Specifically; can I use the virtuemart front page theme, category layout, products layout and item layout elements from SJ HiTech so the exact same theme from HiTech goes onto a different template in place of its standard virtuemart?

I've customised your new SJ Plus to work with VM (thanks for all the support - you guys rock) however the bog standard VM default theme is rubbish. I wanted to merge the VM from HiTech into it.

Can this be done by replacing files/adding CSS etc? If so any help how would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by ericgrant.

Re: Copying virtuemart theme 10 years, 10 months ago #10040

If I load the SJ AppStore Custom Virtuemart Component would that do it?

Thanks

Re: Copying virtuemart theme 10 years, 10 months ago #10051

• SA Thuy
Dear Eric,

If you copy theme of virtuemart on SJ AppStore Hi-Tech, you have to customize css so much.
You can copy com_virtuemart folder in yoursite\templates\sj_appstore\html and paste to yoursite\templates\sj_plus\html, then copy css of virtuemart component in yoursite\templates\sj_appstore\css\template.css, you can search:"Component Virtuemart". Maybe, you have to customize more css.

Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by .

Re: Copying virtuemart theme 10 years, 10 months ago #10057

Excellent thanks - will give it a bash later

So will I need to upload the "SJ AppStore Custom Virtuemart Component" or is that not necessary?

Re: Copying virtuemart theme 10 years, 10 months ago #10058

• SA Thuy
Dear Eric,

You don't need copy Virtuemart Component from SJ AppStore Hi-Tech, we use default VM too, only customize it on yoursite\templates\sj_appstore\html\com_virtuemart and css in template.css

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes