I cant belive!!!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report bugs, Guide, New Idea...
  • Page:

TOPIC: I cant belive!!!!!

I cant belive!!!!! 11 years ago #9275

HI guys!

Im very very .......nervous:angry:

We bought the second template from samrtaddons and have manyproblem with it!!!!

1. The virtemart basic wiew is not designed----i want to show the categories but looks horrible...

Just check your template on fronpage just hit on a product Add to cart than choose continue shoping and you get that page

demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla25/sj-bakery/index.php/component/virtuemart/

----please send the CSS correction for this i wanna use the categories as virtuemart basic wiew

2. If you want to use custom fields ---you cant because kill the design --please check it!!!!

TRY-like use color and size on product --- not designed....!!!!!

The virtuemart cart is really disgusting without design --
Check the buttons ....the shipment and the payment no aligment etc ---please can you look after the design we wanna use your templates and buy more but that half way work not really tested template ---not a very good sales strategie

I wanna show you that link and check it its a Gavick template and the cart, buttons etc and all is designed ...

www.gavick.com/joomla-templates/esport,80.html

3 How can i chane in the latest news - fronpage modul the date format- i need Y-M-dbut cant find anywhere

4. You made a search modul in top --can i askyou why ...because that seachmosul not search in virtuemart shop .....we dont really undertand --this template is a virtuemart template but you can not search in virtuemart ---than why ????

Sorry for that but i have 3 more day to finish that project and i spent 5 days to try to correct that problems ....and not success!

W8 -ing your answer

King regards

King regard ..

Re: I cant belive!!!!! 11 years ago #9319

• SA Thuy
Dear Krisztina Kovacs,

Please send your url to us and your problem in details, we will check as soon as possible!

Thanks

Re: I cant belive!!!!! 10 years, 3 months ago #16375

I have to agree with you, in some points.
This temp is not really for custom needs
You are right, custom fields (and design modifications - suggested by smartaddons) kill the design (and in some cases the content also).

Re: I cant belive!!!!! 10 years, 3 months ago #16386

• SA Thuy
Dear Laszlo Farkas,

We will update the template in next time. You can check the answer in your ticket again.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes