I cant belive!!!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report bugs, Guide, New Idea...
  • Page:

TOPIC: I cant belive!!!!!

I cant belive!!!!! 9 years, 1 month ago #9275

HI guys!

Im very very .......nervous:angry:

We bought the second template from samrtaddons and have manyproblem with it!!!!

1. The virtemart basic wiew is not designed----i want to show the categories but looks horrible...

Just check your template on fronpage just hit on a product Add to cart than choose continue shoping and you get that page

demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla25/sj-bakery/index.php/component/virtuemart/

----please send the CSS correction for this i wanna use the categories as virtuemart basic wiew

2. If you want to use custom fields ---you cant because kill the design --please check it!!!!

TRY-like use color and size on product --- not designed....!!!!!

The virtuemart cart is really disgusting without design --
Check the buttons ....the shipment and the payment no aligment etc ---please can you look after the design we wanna use your templates and buy more but that half way work not really tested template ---not a very good sales strategie

I wanna show you that link and check it its a Gavick template and the cart, buttons etc and all is designed ...

www.gavick.com/joomla-templates/esport,80.html

3 How can i chane in the latest news - fronpage modul the date format- i need Y-M-dbut cant find anywhere

4. You made a search modul in top --can i askyou why ...because that seachmosul not search in virtuemart shop .....we dont really undertand --this template is a virtuemart template but you can not search in virtuemart ---than why ????

Sorry for that but i have 3 more day to finish that project and i spent 5 days to try to correct that problems ....and not success!

W8 -ing your answer

King regards

King regard ..

Re: I cant belive!!!!! 9 years, 1 month ago #9319

Dear Krisztina Kovacs,

Please send your url to us and your problem in details, we will check as soon as possible!

Thanks

Re: I cant belive!!!!! 8 years, 4 months ago #16375

I have to agree with you, in some points.
This temp is not really for custom needs
You are right, custom fields (and design modifications - suggested by smartaddons) kill the design (and in some cases the content also).

Re: I cant belive!!!!! 8 years, 4 months ago #16386

Dear Laszlo Farkas,

We will update the template in next time. You can check the answer in your ticket again.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.57 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes