You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[SOLVED] problem with Exclusive Email Offers
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report bugs, Guide, New Idea...
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] problem with Exclusive Email Offers

[SOLVED] problem with Exclusive Email Offers 10 years, 7 months ago #12259

I have a problem with Exclusive Email Offers - I don't understand what should I put in value " " for the button to work and collect e-mails into databse. Please, help me!
The topic has been locked.

Re: problem with Exclusive Email Offers 10 years, 7 months ago #12317

• SA Thuy
Dear Stacey,

Could you please explain your issue in more details? If possible, please send screenshot so that we could have closer look on the issue.

Thanks

Re: problem with Exclusive Email Offers 10 years, 7 months ago #12326

Well, I use SJ Bakery template and there is a module that is in position-2 called Exclusive Email Offers. In the demo it is between the modules Latest News and the banner. When I try to use it on my site - it doesn't work. It doesn't collect e-mails and I can not send new messages to my future users about my site news. The problem is that I don't understand where I should manage this module or plug-in - not its position and css but the subscriptions Now this module is off and I used Acymailing plug-in - but I really like the look of the SJ Bakery module and want to use it.
I can't add an attachment with screenshot, it doesn't want to add, so here is a link to get it.
files.mail.ru/20716C2789914F98AC8AF986CDE715DC
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by Meliel. Reason: add link for screenshot

Re: problem with Exclusive Email Offers 10 years, 7 months ago #12346

• SA Thuy
Dear Stacey,

The Exclusive Email Offers module is custom html module, you can change it following your idea.

Thanks

Re: problem with Exclusive Email Offers 10 years, 7 months ago #12347

Ok. This means I can use Acymailing plugin and html from the template. I will try - thank you.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes