AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Contact Pg: How add phone number field as required
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report bugs, Guide, New Idea...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Contact Pg: How add phone number field as required

Contact Pg: How add phone number field as required 10 years, 6 months ago #12009

I using the SJ Bakery quickstart package. The contact page does not collect the users phone number. How do I add a phone number field and make it required?

thanks,

Re: Contact Pg: How add phone number field as required 10 years, 6 months ago #12021

• David Hoang
Dear David Posey,

I checked in templates/sj_bakery/html/com_contact/contact/default_address.php file and saw that it is including the phone number.

Can you please check your configuration in administrator again?

Thanks

Re: Contact Pg: How add phone number field as required 10 years, 6 months ago #12070

Thank you for your response. I checked the default_address.php file and did not find anyplace where I could add phone number to the form. Currently the form collects Name, Email, Subject, and Message. I've gone through the administrator and don't see anyplace where I could add that field or turn that field on. I need the form to collect the phone number (as well as the other info) and add that to the email that is generated. Any idea how I can do this?

thanks

Re: Contact Pg: How add phone number field as required 10 years, 6 months ago #12152

• SA Thuy
Dear David Posey,

Please go to Components => Contacts => Contact us => Please edit your phone number in Other Information.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes