AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[SOLVED] I want to customemize admin menu, and hide admin menu SJ Help
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report bugs, new ideas, userguide,...
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] I want to customemize admin menu, and hide admin menu SJ Help

[SOLVED] I want to customemize admin menu, and hide admin menu SJ Help 10 years, 4 months ago #15286

hello admin

I want to customemize admin menu, for example: hide menu Component, menu Extentions

And hide admin menu SJ Help
plz, view file pic attach

Attachment 23-12-20134-48-23CH.jpg not found

Re: I want to customemize admin menu, and hide admin menu SJ Help 10 years, 4 months ago #15319

Dear Dong Le,

1. to hide admin menu SJ Help: please go to administrator -> extensions -> Plug-in Manager -> System - Yt Plugin(for Yt Framework) -> Basic Options -> Show Menu SJ Help in backend -> chose No

2. to hide menu Component, menu Extentions: you can create account with permission "Manager".
go to administrator -> users -> User Manager -> new -> Assigned User Groups -> Manager

Thanks!

Re: I want to customemize admin menu, and hide admin menu SJ Help 10 years, 4 months ago #15334

Dear SA ANh

Ok, i fixed done. Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes