You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Module errors

Module errors 11 years, 2 months ago #7638

• jh358
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I just recently bought the SJ wall blog package and have been getting plenty of problems starting with an incorrect download link. This has been resolved. Thanks! Now here is the new problem.. Going through the quick start package installation and setting up the database and everything else and removing the installation folder, everything completed. I checked the cPanel and checked all the managers and everything looks good. However, the site won't display. I get an error message that says:

Warning: include_once(__DIR__/core/helper.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jh358/public_html/modules/mod_sj_k2_responsive_content/mod_sj_k2_responsive_content.php on line 35

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '__DIR__/core/helper.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jh358/public_html/modules/mod_sj_k2_responsive_content/mod_sj_k2_responsive_content.php on line 35

Fatal error: Class 'modSjK2ResContentHelper' not found in /home/jh358/public_html/modules/mod_sj_k2_responsive_content/mod_sj_k2_responsive_content.php on line 37

How do I fix this? And where is the user guide inside the package?

Thanks for the help in advance..
The topic has been locked.

Re: Module errors 11 years, 2 months ago #7659

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Jimmy Hoac,

Maybe this issue is appeared by your host.

Please go to "modules\mod_sj_k2_responsive_content\mod_sj_k2_responsive_content.php", replacing

include_once __DIR__ . '/core/helper.php';

with

require_once dirname(__FILE__).'/core/helper.php';

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates
The following user(s) said Thank You: jh358

Re: Module errors 11 years, 2 months ago #7672

• jh358
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for the info! I actually managed to upgrade my php to version 5.3 so it could comprehend the DIR code.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes