AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problem with install the template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem with install the template

Problem with install the template 8 years, 8 months ago #18209

My problem is that install the template SJ Wall, but appears the following error:

Warning: include_once(/home/teose/public_html/eduslow/templates/sj_wallblog/includesDSbrowser.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/teose/public_html/eduslow/templates/sj_wallblog/includes/yt_template.class.php on line 14

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/teose/public_html/eduslow/templates/sj_wallblog/includesDSbrowser.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/teose/public_html/eduslow/templates/sj_wallblog/includes/yt_template.class.php on line 14

Fatal error: Class 'Browser' not found in /home/teose/public_html/eduslow/templates/sj_wallblog/includes/yt_template.class.php on line 37

I the follow your instructions, but the problem persist.

Huges.

Re: Problem with install the template 8 years, 8 months ago #18214

I upload a video that how work in this template:

vimeo.com/90895035
Last Edit: 8 years, 8 months ago by sebastian.pizarrocortes. Reason: My error

Re: Problem with install the template 8 years, 8 months ago #18228

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Sebastián Pizarro,

We've help to created new ticket for you in our system. Please wait the answering in there: www.smartaddons.com/index.php?option=com_rsticketspro&view=ticket&cid=10971&Itemid=265

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes