add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Module not working

Module not working 5 years, 11 months ago #36232

The module is just exactly what i want and therefore i really want it to work for me. However when i set the params and load the page, only a glimps of artle thumnail appears and then blank. the navigation button and module name are still showing but no articles only blank space...

Re: Module not working 5 years, 11 months ago #36233

I am expecting there is some issue with sliding the content. with the parameters.

Re: Module not working 5 years, 11 months ago #36235

Dear AyeshaAhmed87

Please send us the domain, admin and ftp account in the website information only for the admin box to check directly?

thanks

Re: Module not working 5 years, 11 months ago #36239

Hi, for now i m working on local host, once the module is working then only i will put it in live website.

I have spotted that the module works fine in english website but not in arabic website.

Please suggest?

Re: Module not working 5 years, 11 months ago #36243

Dear AyeshaAhmed87

For rtl, only need to edit some the css but i need to check directly your site, so i can send the code for you.
After you upload to live please send us the domain to check directly.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes