You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Sj Extra Slider not sliding automaticly
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sj Extra Slider not sliding automaticly

Sj Extra Slider not sliding automaticly 6 years, 8 months ago #26683

Hi there,

Recently i used in one of your templates the module SJ News Extra Slider and it didn't slide automaticly, then i search the internet and found this solution:

And It worked!

But now i'm using another of your templates (SJ ME) and it has another slider module called SJ Extra Slider, it uses the same library SJ_carousel.js and i found a similar gap in where to edit the "pause" and "hover" parameters, but it wont work as it did on the other template/module, i read somewhere that a template override could be causing that the parameters are loaded from another library, but i couldnt find any carousel.js under the template directory.

Anyone found this issue or can point me towards a solution to have the SJ Extra Slider slide automaticly?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Sj Extra Slider not sliding automaticly 6 years, 7 months ago #26712

Dear Nicolai_Petrova,

Could you please send your URL for us to check?

Thanks

Re: Sj Extra Slider not sliding automaticly 6 years, 7 months ago #26731

Sure!

There you are:

seoweb51.frostacrew.com/

Regards.

Re: Sj Extra Slider not sliding automaticly 6 years, 7 months ago #26783

• thuyltt
Dear Nicolai_Petrova,
Please submit ticket and send us admin + FTP account, we will check this problem for you.

Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes