You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Translation of SJ Responsive Content for K2
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Translation of SJ Responsive Content for K2

Translation of SJ Responsive Content for K2 7 years, 5 months ago #21972

Hello,

I've just intalled SJ Responsive Content for K2 on my site and I like it very much. Unfortunatelly, I have some trouble with translating "Load More" button to Polish. So here's what I did:

1. I copied this file:

modules/mod_sj_k2_responsive_content/language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_sj_k2_responsive_content.ini

to:

modules/mod_sj_k2_responsive_content/language/pl-PL/pl-PL.mod_sj_k2_responsive_content.ini

(I plan to make my site multilingual soon, that's why I didn't edit the original en-GB.mod_sj_k2_responsive_content.ini file.)

2. I edited pl-PL.mod_sj_k2_responsive_content.ini file:

(line 135) LOAD_MORE_LABEL="Load More "

to:

LOAD_MORE_LABEL="Pokaż więcej "

It didn't work.

3. Then I found this "Load more" text in file modules/mod_sj_k2_responsive_content/tmpl/default.php

(line 75) $('.loader-label','#resp_content_button_<?php echo $module->id; ?>').html('Load More');
(line 243) <span class="loader-label" >Load More</span>

And I changed it to:

$('.loader-label','#resp_content_button_<?php echo $module->id; ?>').html('<?php echo JText::_(LOAD_MORE_LABEL) ?>');
<span class="loader-label" ><?php echo JText::_('LOAD_MORE_LABEL'); ?></span>

Now it seems to work fine, both in Polish and English, but there's still some problem with Polish chacters encoding - I get "Wczytaj wi�cej" message, and it should be "Wczytaj więcej". Could you please help me with this issue?

And here's my test site:

zatrzymujeczas.pl/test
Last Edit: 7 years, 5 months ago by cli.

Re: Translation of SJ Responsive Content for K2 7 years, 5 months ago #21973

Ok, it's done. I saved the ini file with ANSI encoding and it should be UTF-8. Now everything works fine. Anyway I had to do the same trick with "Loading..." text. So if anyone's interesed, heres what I did:

1. I added this lines:

LOADING_LABEL="Loading..." in modules/mod_sj_k2_responsive_content/language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_sj_k2_responsive_content.ini

and

LOADING_LABEL="Wczytuję..." in modules/mod_sj_k2_responsive_content/language/pl-PL/pl-PL.mod_sj_k2_responsive_content.ini

2. I edited modules/mod_sj_k2_responsive_content/tmpl/default.php

(line 71) (line 71) $('.loader-label','#resp_content_button_<?php echo $module->id; ?>').html('Loading...');

to

$('.loader-label','#resp_content_button_<?php echo $module->id; ?>').html('<?php echo JText::_(LOADING_LABEL) ?>');

It would be nice to have all this labels translatable by default - maybe in the next version of this module.
Last Edit: 7 years, 5 months ago by cli.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.63 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes