You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Translation of SJ Responsive Content for K2
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Translation of SJ Responsive Content for K2

Translation of SJ Responsive Content for K2 9 years, 4 months ago #21972

Hello,

I've just intalled SJ Responsive Content for K2 on my site and I like it very much. Unfortunatelly, I have some trouble with translating "Load More" button to Polish. So here's what I did:

1. I copied this file:

modules/mod_sj_k2_responsive_content/language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_sj_k2_responsive_content.ini

to:

modules/mod_sj_k2_responsive_content/language/pl-PL/pl-PL.mod_sj_k2_responsive_content.ini

(I plan to make my site multilingual soon, that's why I didn't edit the original en-GB.mod_sj_k2_responsive_content.ini file.)

2. I edited pl-PL.mod_sj_k2_responsive_content.ini file:

(line 135) LOAD_MORE_LABEL="Load More "

to:

LOAD_MORE_LABEL="Pokaż więcej "

It didn't work.

3. Then I found this "Load more" text in file modules/mod_sj_k2_responsive_content/tmpl/default.php

(line 75) $('.loader-label','#resp_content_button_<?php echo $module->id; ?>').html('Load More');
(line 243) <span class="loader-label" >Load More</span>

And I changed it to:

$('.loader-label','#resp_content_button_<?php echo $module->id; ?>').html('<?php echo JText::_(LOAD_MORE_LABEL) ?>');
<span class="loader-label" ><?php echo JText::_('LOAD_MORE_LABEL'); ?></span>

Now it seems to work fine, both in Polish and English, but there's still some problem with Polish chacters encoding - I get "Wczytaj wi�cej" message, and it should be "Wczytaj więcej". Could you please help me with this issue?

And here's my test site:

zatrzymujeczas.pl/test
Last Edit: 9 years, 4 months ago by cli.

Re: Translation of SJ Responsive Content for K2 9 years, 4 months ago #21973

Ok, it's done. I saved the ini file with ANSI encoding and it should be UTF-8. Now everything works fine. Anyway I had to do the same trick with "Loading..." text. So if anyone's interesed, heres what I did:

1. I added this lines:

LOADING_LABEL="Loading..." in modules/mod_sj_k2_responsive_content/language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_sj_k2_responsive_content.ini

and

LOADING_LABEL="Wczytuję..." in modules/mod_sj_k2_responsive_content/language/pl-PL/pl-PL.mod_sj_k2_responsive_content.ini

2. I edited modules/mod_sj_k2_responsive_content/tmpl/default.php

(line 71) (line 71) $('.loader-label','#resp_content_button_<?php echo $module->id; ?>').html('Loading...');

to

$('.loader-label','#resp_content_button_<?php echo $module->id; ?>').html('<?php echo JText::_(LOADING_LABEL) ?>');

It would be nice to have all this labels translatable by default - maybe in the next version of this module.
Last Edit: 9 years, 4 months ago by cli.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes