Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Major image display & other issues with SJ health
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Major image display & other issues with SJ health

Major image display & other issues with SJ health 10 years, 10 months ago #9994

The image resizer does not seem to be working in the SJ health template (leading images and intro images). I was initially using your free responsive template and it worked fine. The images are passable in chrome but completely skewed in firefox and IE. The main problem seems to be some incompatibility with enabling the main content block on the home page as featured articles.

Also, following the directions in Template user guide is causing way too many "no such file or directory" errors. The search box, meganews, slideshow... just about anything i enable is causing errors. Module class suffixed don't seem to be working either.

I really need all of this resolved asap. I've submitted a ticket but if the issus can be resolved here i would appreciate it.

Thanks

Re: Major image display & other issues with SJ health 10 years, 10 months ago #10007

• SA Thuy
Website Information (for Admin Only)
Site Url:http://careerjamaica.com/haircaresocial/
http://careerjamaica.com/haircaresocial/admimistrator
Admin Username: kara
Admin Password: duskie2
FTP/SSH Server:
FTP/SSH Username:
FTP/SSH Password:
Dear Kayla,

Could you please screenshot of your issues? Where are leading images and intro images?

Please explain the errors that you get. I see your site work fine.

Thanks

Re: Major image display & other issues with SJ health 10 years, 10 months ago #10008

Hi,

Thanks for the response. But at this point i think i'm going to need a refund.

The errors that were there miraculously disappeared and new problems have arisen.

Please note that i said the main problem is when the MAIN CONTENT BLOCK IS ENABLED. I have enabled it again so you can see the issue. Also the search in the top4 position is giving issues.

When the main content block is not enabled none of the articles on the front page that use SJ Mega News will open. The links just redirect to the home page even though the adress bar says the page is correct. This seems to happen on and off... I have no idea what is going on.

I also explained that none of the module class suffixes seem to be working. I have been trying to apply them to the modules in positions 6 and 7 with no success.

I gave you my admin info previously and it doesnt seem as though anything was actually checked. You just seemed to look at the front page and say everything is fine.

I am unable to attach any images for some reason. The same thing happened with my previous post. But i have re-enabled all the things causing problems so you can check the site again.
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by kayla84.

Re: Major image display & other issues with SJ health 10 years, 10 months ago #10009

And all issues are significantly worse in FIREFOX

Re: Major image display & other issues with SJ health 10 years, 10 months ago #10015

• SA Thuy
Website Information (for Admin Only)
Site Url:http://careerjamaica.com/haircaresocial/
http://careerjamaica.com/haircaresocial/admimistrator
Admin Username: kara
Admin Password: duskie2
FTP/SSH Server:
FTP/SSH Username:
FTP/SSH Password:
Dear Kayla,

"none of the module class suffixes seem to be working": please add a white space before
Module Class Suffix, for example: "search_f" => " search_f"

If you set MAIN CONTENT BLOCK IS DISABLED, You have to add a menu assign to categories that you set in source of SJ Mega News Module.

Please check permission of cache folder on your site, please set permission is 755 or 777.

Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by .

Re: Major image display & other issues with SJ health 10 years, 10 months ago #10032

Hi,

Checking the permissions now. Is the image issue with the main content block one that cant be resolved until I do?
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes